Pickup trucks have been a staple in American culture for decades. They’re the perfect vehicle for hauling cargo, towing trailers, and taking on off-road adventures. If you’re in the market for a new pickup truck, you may be wondering what the difference is between the Ford XL and Ford XLT. Both trucks are great options, but they do have some key differences. Let’s take a closer look at the similarities and differences between the Ford XL and T so you can decide which one is right for you.
Both the Ford XL and XLT come standard with a 3.3-liter V6 engine that gets up to 290 horsepower. They also both have a six-speed automatic transmission. In terms of towing capacity, both trucks can tow up to 7,700 pounds when properly equipped.
So if you’re looking for a truck that can handle your towing needs, either of these two models will work great.
Here are some of the similarities between these two models:
- -Both models come with a standard 2.7-liter turbocharged V6 engine that delivers 325 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- -Both Ford XL Vs XLT models have a max towing capacity of 8,500 pounds.
- -Both models come standard with Trailer Sway Control, which helps keep your trailer stable while you’re driving.
- -Both models come with AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™, which helps keep your truck stable on even the roughest terrain.
- One of the main differences between the two models is in their payload capacity. The Ford XL has a payload capacity of 1,860 pounds, while the XLT has a payload capacity of 2,020 pounds. So if you’re looking for a little extra power to help you with your hauling needs, the XLT might be the better choice.
- Another difference between the two models is in their interior features. The Ford XL comes standard with manual door locks and windows, while the XLT has power door locks and windows as well as an upgraded SYNC 3 infotainment system complete with navigation capabilities.
So if you’re looking for a little more luxury in your truck, go with the XLT. Even though there are many similarities between the Ford XL and Ford XLT, there are also some key differences that you should be aware of before making your purchase. Here are some of the differences between these two models:
- -The Ford XL comes standard with vinyl flooring, while the Ford XLT comes standard with carpeted flooring.
- -The Ford XL comes with manual windows and door locks, while the Ford XLT comes with power windows and door locks.
- -The Ford XL has cloth seats, while the Ford XLT has leather seats.
- -The Ford XL come is standard with halogen headlamps, while the FordXLT comes with LED headlamps for better visibility on dark nights or in bad weather conditions.
If you’re trying to decide between the Ford XL and XLT, it really comes down to what you need in a truck. If you’re looking for something basic that can still get the job done, go with the Ford XL. But if you want a little more power and luxury in your truck, go with the Ford XLT. No matter which model you choose, you’ll be getting a great truck that will serve you well for years to come.